Greetings Earthlings

HeartFlame

L1: Registered
Jan 31, 2009
Hi, my name is Chris, but in steam I go by Commander Browncoat. I don't remember when I started making maps, I've only made three so far. I'll upload them as soon as I finish version 2 of my third map. I can usually be found on my clan servers playing purple x or orange x. My favorite classes are Spy, Demoman, Soldier, and Spectate (I'll pwn you with Spectate).
Whasssup?

Last edited:

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
be careful, the last person who mentioned orange x was shot, stabbed, beaten, and hung

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
A lot of the members of TF2Maps.net have high standards, and view orange maps such as orange X as "unfinished".
IMO theres nothing wrong with orange maps and the people around here may get overzealous, but it seems to be the general attitude.

That being said, youve come to the right place if you want a board with a wealth of experienced mappers to help you hone your skills and bounce ideas off of.

HeartFlame

L1: Registered
Jan 31, 2009
I see. Thanks for the welcome :D
I like the orange maps for two reasons, the layout (which is funny because I don't like snipers) and because it leaves a lot to the imagination. It's not completed, so you can look at it and imagine what it needs. That's sort of how I made my first map, even though it sucks.

I'd browse the forums more, but I'm nearly finished with v2 of my latest map...