Good tutorials for blender?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Malachite Man, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Malachite Man

Malachite Man L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello everyone if you know the map ukiyo you know it is going to take place in a sushi restruant and am going to make a few props the only program i have is blender is there any good tutorials that i can watch or read that can tell me the basics of blender and how to import a creation from blender to tf2 if you can answer my question i will be very grateful :engieyay:.

2. ArskaWarrior

ArskaWarrior L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I have used blender , just be careful it is hard to use and it have mutliple tools at same. like game creator and animation creator. after using it like 2h you will be so mad becose it is very hard. but have fun when you try do stuff whit blender :D

3. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    You can literally just search on Youtube "Blender tutorial for beginners", and you will get decent results.

Here is a tutorial I watched a while ago, and it taught me some things about the program. There is more episodes, but this is the first one:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLV7h-WLIx0

As for getting the model to work in TF2, I believe there was a good plugin for that, but its been a while and I honestly cant remember the name of it.

4. Malachite Man

Malachite Man L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    ok so i made a simple mesh and am starting to lose it the texture won't apply :mad:

5. Osspial

Osspial L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    You need to UV map the mesh in order to apply the texture. This should show you how to do it