Good tutorials for blender?

Malachite Man

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone if you know the map ukiyo you know it is going to take place in a sushi restruant and am going to make a few props the only program i have is blender is there any good tutorials that i can watch or read that can tell me the basics of blender and how to import a creation from blender to tf2 if you can answer my question i will be very grateful :engieyay:.

ArskaWarrior

L1: Registered
May 31, 2016
I have used blender , just be careful it is hard to use and it have mutliple tools at same. like game creator and animation creator. after using it like 2h you will be so mad becose it is very hard. but have fun when you try do stuff whit blender :D

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
You can literally just search on Youtube "Blender tutorial for beginners", and you will get decent results.

Here is a tutorial I watched a while ago, and it taught me some things about the program. There is more episodes, but this is the first one:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLV7h-WLIx0

As for getting the model to work in TF2, I believe there was a good plugin for that, but its been a while and I honestly cant remember the name of it.

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015
You need to UV map the mesh in order to apply the texture. This should show you how to do it