Ghost brush

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Barti21550, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Barti21550

Barti21550 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    i was making a 5 cp map, but then mysterious brush appeared i had it, but i thouth it could be leak problem, i get rid of all leak problems, but i don't know how to get rid of it, i send a picture of this isuue in game and in hammer of the same place: Zrzut ekranu (9).png Zrzut ekranu (8).png please help me i don't know what to do :(

2. AsG_Alligator

aa AsG_Alligator trigger_hiss

Positive Ratings:
    Are you sure its not a random func_door that opens in an incorect direction?

3. Barti21550

Positive Ratings:
    I am sure it is not a random func_door, i even noticed it isn't even 1Hu thich and dev texture appears on both sides, not only from above like shown in picture

4. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    Check your map for invalid solids / microbrushes (Alt-P mostly). It's usually what causes that.

5. Barti21550

Positive Ratings:
    I think i fixed it, three was two 'overlays' with wrong value, i pressed fix, but i didn't check od this fixed the issue, but thank You for help

6. Barti21550

Positive Ratings:
    NOPE the alt+P don't work, but i fixed the issue, it was just brush that just bugged for no reason, i just needed to change geometry and fixed it, its no longer there