Generic Industrial Sign Pack

Overlay Generic Industrial Sign Pack 3

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
Generic Industrial Sign Pack - 35 new signs with an industrial vibe

A set of 35 (not including variants!) signs of various kinds, not much more to say other than that really.

Put the .vtf & .vmt files in your materials/signs folder for this to work!
(If you've downloaded the previous version and are asked if you want to replace files already in your folder, please say yes!)

Attachments

• ind_new_overview.jpg
    ind_new_overview.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ind_new01.jpg
    ind_new01.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 31
  • ind_new02.jpg
    ind_new02.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 25
  • genin1.jpg
    genin1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 24
  • genin5.jpg
    genin5.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
P

Prosciutto

That's good to hear. If you have any signs you want made let me know, i'm happy to take requests.
maybe a sign that has something to do with an steel refinery or something. kinda like some signs on foundry

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
New update, here's what's changed:

- Removed "implications" from a certain sign, sorry about that and for taking so long to fix!
- Added 2 more signs, warning of moving trucks and forklifts respectively.

Here's a new overview of what they all look like:
genin_overview_v2.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Punn Ames Ardum

L1: Registered
Jan 16, 2021
These seem great! love how they aren't just bunch of puns, though they are always nice, glad to have some serious ones I can scatter in my maps

Pocket

Naylte ven, naylte yen.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You've done a really good job with these. They almost all look like official textures. But just a heads-up that all of the room_sign textures have huge empty margins around them that just bloat the file size. Not a lot, but sometimes every byte counts if people add a lot of custom assets to their map.

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
You've done a really good job with these. They almost all look like official textures. But just a heads-up that all of the room_sign textures have huge empty margins around them that just bloat the file size. Not a lot, but sometimes every byte counts if people add a lot of custom assets to their map.
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I ever update the pack again.