General art thread

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Sprites for fun. I could make a game with them but I don't have the dedication or attention span.

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
Tried practicing perspective. Didn't go too well.

painting1.jpg

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
When I said perspective, I meant normal perspective. Two point where the two point's are far to the left and far to the right. In the order of 5* page width apart.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I got bored so I did some work on that Indiana Jones sprite
indy2.png

In before "Indy didn't use guns."

indy didn't like guns, I'm sure he used one at one point though?

Also, I look forward to this indy game. ;)

Dragonstorm24

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana Jones used plenty of guns, he even carried a colt revolver, if you haven't watched the movies you should cause your missing out.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Indiana Jones used plenty of guns, he even carried a colt revolver, if you haven't watched the movies you should cause your missing out.

Actually, Indy carried different guns in each film. He only used a Colt revolver in the second one, otherwise it was a Smith and Wesson or a Webley and Scott revolver for Raiders and Crusade, respectively (he also uses the same Webley and Scott from Crusade in Skull.)

Of course I gave him a P08.

Last edited:

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Speaking of Indiana Jones this is sort of unrelated
sStandLeft.png

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
Nacimota, those are quite nice! I tried to do some abstract 3D stuff with Blender a while ago but I was never much good with it. I might dump a few images if I come across the folder.

I do, however, compose music! Hopefully this will be of some interest, even though it's not exactly visual art.

(click for larger size)

A composer here? I see i am not the only one who makes classical music, thought.