G'day

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chubbseh, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Chubbseh

Chubbseh L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello everyone.

I go by Chubbs when I play, and usually will play just about whatever class will help us win, but given a choice, I prefer sniper, soldier, or demo. I spend a lot of time on the TrashedGamer and RefugeGamer servers, as they are some of the better custom map servers I have found.

I have been a fan of custom content in games since I really got into Day of Defeat back in the original Half-Life, and helped run a custom map competitive league for that game, and would like to see more widespread custom maps for TF2 now.

Shoot you soon!

2. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    Hi there Chubb! welcome =)

Are you planing to start mapping or are you around to help with the custom goodness?

3. Chubbseh

Chubbseh L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I posted a thread in the maps section about a couple of ideas I have. I am actually looking for a possible collaborator to work with, as I have somewhat limited time, and am not terribly skilled. I am working on learning, but to speed up the process of actually producing a map, I was curious if anyone is interested in working together on a couple of my ideas. Or theirs. Whatever.

4. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Hay and welcome! Take a look at my sig, it will get you off to a very good start.

5. Owlruler

Owlruler L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!