Gamedays and Other Events - A Site Request

Sep 7, 2012
This question/suggestion is directed at anyone actively maintaining the site (which I believe is mostly Geit right now, though I could be wrong about that).

Basically, I'm wondering if we could add some functionality so that multiple threads show up under the "Events" section in the Forum List, instead of just the single most recent one. This may not be worth the time investment but I think it could help keep people aware about multiple gamedays or other events that have yet to come, because sometimes there are two gamedays taking place in the same week that have threads existing concurrently, and yet only one gets noticed and no one knows about the other because only one of them is posted in.

If we could somehow add a "Date/Time" option for thread information or something in the Event threads so that the site automatically stops displaying it in the recent threads once the date has passed, that would stop it from clogging up.

Anyway, that's a long-winded suggestion for something small that might not be worth the trouble, but I thought I'd share.