Gameday XVI

T

The Asylum

nah, there are always a few people that stick it out in the server during really bad maps ;)

Ditto. I know I'm not the only guy here who can spend 30 minutes on MARIO_KART

....... or a 32-player Insta-respawn 2Fort server. Feels like I'm getting nowhere at all!

Nowhere at all!!

NOWHERE AT ALL!!!!

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Aw, crap, I tried to make the deadline with PL Smoke, but I guess I have to wait 'til next time. Oh well, I can't be there anyway, and I guess you'd like a more finished version (ie a version that I know is playable).

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
Pfft can you move my map up a bit? I really can't make it that late :( 2nd place or something.

AWESOME-O

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 20, 2008
Can someone explain me why whe have 2 with the same times?
Because i always thoughed the second was for europeans

Snipergen

Nov 16, 2007
Hah cool oxy! I always wanted to shoot a bullet trough your head.

This sounds so weird if not game related/meant friendly

Scruffy.

L1: Registered
Jul 9, 2008
Is there going to be a ping limit if there only be an America hosted game?

I wont be able to aim for the life of me but sentries can aim for me!

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Yeah, I'm in the US too, but I'm also confused why we are not doing a European game, I dont think I would like it that much if they had Sat and Sunday games both in Europe, so I can see they might be irked... at least have the second set of games at a TIME that is good for Europeans if not on a server that is...

MrAlBobo

Feb 20, 2008
I liked the idea of a European game, lets you play the 1st couple maps one day then the last few maps at approx. the same time the next day.

Also...just pointing out, but there isn't a steam alert for this event.

Snipergen

Nov 16, 2007
Gameday is kinda failing but it's mangys first time, can't blame anybody tbh. Next time better!

T

The Asylum

Out of curiousity, did anyone play cp_cagematch today? DJ said it wasn't on the map list

Inqwel

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 2, 2008
I just hope the maps can be downloaded for game day while playing on the server. It was a little frustrating to flip back and forth. No fault on anyone.