Game Day: Part XVIII Saturday Makup

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Since I screwed up the last saturday game day, I am setting the server up for this Saturday so that we can play the maps we missed last weekend.

In any case, here are the maps and the rotation we will be playing:
Time|Map|Username|Discussion Link
4:00| dom_canalzone |VilePickle|Gameday Starter Map
4:30| pl_smoke_a2c |BreadHeadFred| Discuss Here
5:00| ctf_aerospace |Arhurt| Discuss Here
5:30| cp_warehouse_b1 |Altaco| Discuss Here
6:00| cp_2back_A2_7 |Stubby| Discuss
6:30| cp_cagematch_b |toatd| Discuss
7:00| arena_2fort_b1 |VFIG| Discuss
7:30| cp_ds_docks_alpha1b |TDSoUS| Discuss
End|End|End

Since my web hosting is currently down until I start working again, DJive was kind enough to create a map pack for this saturday.

To handily get all the maps needed for Saturday, you can just click on HERE.

Altaco

L420: High Member
Jul 3, 2008
Excellent. I was really disappointed when we couldn't play warehouse. Great to finally be able to get some testing in!

Dec 25, 2007
Thanks, Ryodoan!

The link for arena_2fort_b1 now goes to b2, which fixes the missing HDR cubemaps and a few other lighting and detail issues. Could you upload the latest one to the server? Cheers.

stubby

L1: Registered
Aug 13, 2008
uh. 2back?

im ready. lets get a full server going to test that shizzzats

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
I used the links as of last night to upload the maps, I think it does have the b2.

However, it seems that I myself am having problems with the server... I was given access to the redirect but seem to have forgotten the access details, OOPS....

Also, I cant remember the admin commands so time to go look those up again...

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I really hope someone did record demos, because I couldn't be there (because of time zones, as usual). If not, then my gameday entry was a bit pointless to me.

ryodoan

Resident Bum
Nov 2, 2007
Or maybe that's the answer right there.

Passive aggression will get you nowhere.

I really hope someone did record demos, because I couldn't be there (because of time zones, as usual). If not, then my gameday entry was a bit pointless to me.

A couple of things.

1. I believe the Source TV records all matches that happen on the server, unless something has changed (Which I hope it has not).
  2. DJive is the one you want to be asking about this, he handles the Source TV retrieval from the server, I do not know where source TV saves the recordings.
  3. The reason you are supposed to submit your map discussion thread is so that people can go there and offer suggestions. This is how things worked before we had Source TV. Therefore, the game day will not have been wasted if the Source TV did not function correctly.