Gallantmon8 has appeared!

Apr 19, 2009
Hi and welcome to TF2Maps.net gallantmon8! :D

To get started, you should read through the TF2 wiki and our own rather impressive Tutorial section.If you need help with Entities download this. Don't worry about making it pretty just yet. However, feel free to sign up for gameday for some good testing. Gamedays are on Fridays in the euro server and Saturday/Sunday in the U.S. server.If you have any other questions, there is usually someone in Steam chat who can help. Welcome to the group!

Lastly don't forget!
Does it help?
Do you agree?
Make you laugh?
The quickest way to express yourself:
post_thanks.gif

Spike

L10: Glamorous Member
Feb 13, 2008
Are you wild or you have a trainer? Also which level are you?

gallantmon8

L1: Registered
Jun 21, 2009
OK, gaiz, my Steam ID won't show in my posts, can you help me? Alsom I could use help installing 2 maps I just downloaded :p THey ended up on my Desktop

Last edited:

gallantmon8

Jun 21, 2009
maps (the bsp file) go in team fortress 2/tf/maps. and the forum wants your steam community ID

It's not finding team fortress 2/tf/maps in My Computer............What's wrong? Where is it supposed to be? Do I need gcf scape?

Last edited:

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
If you've never installed custom maps the directory won't be there because all the official maps are used from within the cache. Just make the directory yourself.

wait... you do know I mean where you installed steam? steam\steamapps\<username>\team fortress 2\tf\maps... right?

gallantmon8

Jun 21, 2009
If you've never installed custom maps the directory won't be there because all the official maps are used from within the cache. Just make the directory yourself.

wait... you do know I mean where you installed steam? steamsteamapps<username>team fortress 2tfmaps... right?

Ah, so I just need to make a directory under the filename team fortress 2/tf/custommaps or something? What filename should I use for the directory?

gallantmon8

Jun 21, 2009
...no. You make it exactly what I said. It looks for a maps directory.

I moved both maps I downloaded from here to that folder since it seemed to already exist when I looked through my files carefully enough.............Now to see if it works. BTW, sorry about the double post.
Edit: Dang it, it can't tell that theyr'e there...........What am I doing wrong?

Last edited: