func_tracktrain upside down

Mar 2, 2018
I have a func_tracktrain rollercoaster and a loop, but instead of being upside down as it should be it just flips over, I've tried manually setting the angles to the correct upside down ones and checked to see if I did it right with info_player_teamspawn but even then the angles are overriden.
Is there any way to avoid this except for flipping the model and the tracktrain itself?

ϺΞΤЯΘΉλϺ

L3: Member
May 8, 2017
Only thing I would say is ether have a custom prop/animation that does it for you or just do it with rotating doors to turn each prop a certain degree as the funk_tracktrain passes over each "track" to make it look like its turning or moving. Now that I think of it more, I think they did something like that in portal 2 for the stuff moving in the tubes but I don't know how the really did it since I haven't made on myself but I think you can check that out to see but idk if that's like a newer engine thing since portal 2 is a newer engine

Mar 2, 2018
Only thing I would say is ether have a custom prop/animation that does it for you or just do it with rotating doors to turn each prop a certain degree as the funk_tracktrain passes over each "track" to make it look like its turning or moving. Now that I think of it more, I think they did something like that in portal 2 for the stuff moving in the tubes but I don't know how the really did it since I haven't made on myself but I think you can check that out to see but idk if that's like a newer engine thing since portal 2 is a newer engine
I see, thanks.