Func_movelinear Help :)

communic

L1: Registered
Jan 21, 2009
Hello, After following the sawmill tut i deciced to play around with them.

So i want two, Just like the ones in the sawmill map. The first one which moves in the direction (0 0 0) works fine. But i cant get the second one to move in the other way. I have tried changing the direction to (0 270 0) which i think is the right way. But if i try load the map in team fortess it just crashes at the loading screen.

Any suggestions would be totally awesome.

Pianodan

L3: Member
Apr 11, 2009
Take it one piece at a time...

Start with JUST the func_movelinear, and a static prop of some sort parented to it. (Cow, anyone?) Once that's working, then add in the spinny sawblade with all the neat effects.

Oh, here's another question... when you made your second sawblade, did you change the names of everything? I can imagine a crash where a prop is parented to two different objects moving in different directions.

communic

L1: Registered
Jan 21, 2009
Take it one piece at a time...

Start with JUST the func_movelinear, and a static prop of some sort parented to it. (Cow, anyone?) Once that's working, then add in the spinny sawblade with all the neat effects.

Oh, here's another question... when you made your second sawblade, did you change the names of everything? I can imagine a crash where a prop is parented to two different objects moving in different directions.

I tired this :(