func_door problems

Freeze

L2: Junior Member
Apr 11, 2023
am trying to make a koth map where if team 1 caps a bridge open to a pitfall on reds side if team 2 caps same on there side so if red had the point and blue bridge was open and they cap i want the bridge to close but idk how

Freeze

Apr 11, 2023
no i done that i want it to say that blue has the point the bridge is down for red when red caps i want thier bridge to close

Tiftid

the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
aa
Sep 10, 2016
I managed to get it to work pretty quickly with a func_tracktrain instead of a func_door.

Attachments

• prefab_koth_bridge.vmf
    51.5 KB · Views: 38

Freeze

Apr 11, 2023
thats cool but the way i did it was that there Two bridge there both closes at the start if blue caps red side bridge opens if red caps blues opens and also no idea wtf is going on in that prefab but im going to try to understand and maybe i can do it myself

Freeze

Apr 11, 2023
maybe il just so it

Attachments

• Hammer++ - D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_Team Fortress 2_sourcesdk_content_tf_mapsrc_koth_o...png
    Hammer++ - D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_Team Fortress 2_sourcesdk_content_tf_mapsrc_koth_o...png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • Hammer++ - D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_Team Fortress 2_sourcesdk_content_tf_mapsrc_koth_o...png
    Hammer++ - D__SteamLibrary_steamapps_common_Team Fortress 2_sourcesdk_content_tf_mapsrc_koth_o...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 33