Not open for further replies.

The Smk

L3: Member
Oct 15, 2015
20160827195658_1.jpg
20160827195740_1.jpg
20160827195842_1.jpg
Fullfilled - A viaduct inspired Koth map with a bit of changes

After 5 maps that never got released i was bble to be happy with something.
The Map was inspired strongly by viaduct but i wanted some major changes with the mid to make it more unique

i feel like this is my first map that is fun to play and not just a big box so i hope youguys have fun on it :D

Last edited:

Habber T Mancer

L1: Registered
Dec 15, 2014
There are a few problems upon initial inspection. Firstly, the map appears to be asymmetrical, or at least the medkit shack next to the point is. Second, there is a sightline from the medkit shack directly to either team's spawn door as well as some other weird sightlines around mid.
33ad59z.jpg

The deathpit feels a tad out of the way and easy to avoid, Maybe moving the medkit from the shack to the edge of/on a plank over the pit would lead to see more use of it, then make the medkit shack a small ammo kit shack so it gives a spy more options when crossing mid. It also seems like the map would be easy to spawncamp because of the little building soldiers/demos/engies can set up camp on directly above both spawn exits.
jVEoiJ3.png

Here are some action shots of your map for ya, though they aren't 1080p, they should be good enough for a thumbnail. http://imgur.com/a/ZXPbH

The Smk

L3: Member
Oct 15, 2015
Made death pit larger and more recognizable
Removed some cover at the Point
changed high ground a little bit
Added a small height difference under bridge
Clipped House next to Point and house between point and yard
Added small High Ground to spawn
Smaller Miscellaneous Changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status