Freyja's VMF Share Thread

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Resources' started by Freyja, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Freyja

aa Freyja It hurt itself in it's confusion!

Positive Ratings:
    Hi all. As some of you may know, I don't intend to make much more for TF2 and am moving onto other things, so in the interest of not having my work disappear forever, I am sharing all of my important VMFs.

These are for *learning* and they do not mean they are up for Orphan. They still belong to me, and you are not allowed to edit and release or compile them unless you have permission from me. This includes gamemode conversions like prophunt, pro versions and vsh - please contact me for those.

However, I am giving permission for any event versions of these maps to be made, (Halloween, Christmas) - given that any normal credit or compensation is given. This is not exclusive, and anyone may do it if they desire, but please do a good job if you can. If they ever go official, you obviously still need to contact me.

I will not be uploading any custom content with these maps as they are often from all over, or already uploaded on the site. If you cannot find a piece of content, please contact me or the original author and I should be able to help.

Included are:

cp_mossrock_rc7
    [​IMG]

cp_shigai_a2
    [​IMG]

cp_sulfur_rc2
    [​IMG]

cp_whiterock_rc2
    [​IMG]

highandlow2018_freyja (unfinished)
    [​IMG]

koth_cloudtop_72_b2
    [​IMG]

koth_suijin_rc2a
    [​IMG]

koth_venezia_a3
    [​IMG]

mvm_paradigm_b4
    [​IMG]

mvm_sequoia_rc4
    [​IMG]

mvm_teien_rc4
    [​IMG]

pl_escarpment_rc2 (unreleased version with some changes)
    [​IMG]

pl_farmstead_rc1
    [​IMG]

Also included but not pictured: instances, steel_koth_logic (sulfur gametype prefab)

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. Lacry

Lacry L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Wow, looks very impress, i like pl_farmstead_rc1 and koth_venezia_a3.

Would be nice to work with some of them, maybe i should try now that i'm starting with mapping.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  3. ics

aa ics http://ics-base.net

Positive Ratings:
    I like your enthusiasm P. Lacrima but she explicitly said that you're not allowed to edit or release them without permission. These are only for examples. Except the halloween versions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SwaggyZeal

SwaggyZeal L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Time to start making cp_hellrock and or pl_espookment.

5. Lacry

Lacry L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I know, but i think it would be nice see koth_venezia_a3 with hallooween ambient, i don't know, for now i prefer expericen on my own but maybe someday i could ask for a halloween version of that map and make it.