Free Mapper Wanted.

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by Nauti, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Nauti

Nauti L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Again Looking for a mapper.
    I am not looking to spend money, but I will if entirely necessary.
    I have a detailed look all ready to go, looking for a custom TF2 trade map. Add me for details.

2. Sheltr

Sheltr L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Making a new post wasn't necessary. I don't think anyone is really interested in making a trade map to be honest, if there was some money to be made sure, I'm sure you could really make one you're self its not really hard. And if you are having any problems just ask and I'm sure someone will help you.

try looking around the forums here for some tutorials and I'm sure you will find some, then you can make it just the way you want it and its free :)

Good luck man!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. wareya

wareya L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. TheBestUsername

TheBestUsername L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    So you're saying someone should make a trade map for you for free, just because you asked them to? Why would anyone agree to that?

5. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    I've said it once, I'll say it again: there are people here who will make and edit trade maps for cheap or free. It all depends on the work involved.

Hell, I have done trade map work for free. Stop assuming that we don't do this because people do. I expect a little more respect from our community members, SPAM and BestUsername.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    I finally thought of the perfect analogy for this situation that keeps coming up.

Big name hollywood actors. They make millions doing films, but from time to time they'll still do a commercial for a foreign company just for a little extra, or because it is fun, or someone asked. Even though it is "lesser" work.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  7. nightwatch

aa nightwatch

Positive Ratings:
    Boojum is the Clint Eastwood of Tf2Maps.net.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. TheBestUsername

TheBestUsername L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I didn't mean to say that Trade maps are "beneath" us or something. All I meant was that if Nauti wants someone to make a map for them, they might not get very far without offering some kind of incentive. Many times on this forum, I've seen someone ask for a trade server, then disappear from the forum and never post again, so whenever I see an offer like this I wonder if the OP will even be around anymore if someone actually makes their map.

9. The Asylum

aa The Asylum

Positive Ratings:
    So before we start eating each other alive here...

TC, it's best to describe what you want out of the map in your post, and not have people register you first.