Foundry-themed MvM hatch

Model Foundry-themed MvM hatch 2019-01-18

trees

L2: Junior Member
Apr 1, 2017
Just a heads up, I think there's some issue that prevents the model browser from finding these assets. It happens with your boulder reskins too. I've been installing a ton of custom stuff over the last few days and haven't had this problem with anything else.
The prop itself is looking great though!

P

Prosciutto

Just a heads up, I think there's some issue that prevents the model browser from finding these assets. It happens with your boulder reskins too. I've been installing a ton of custom stuff over the last few days and haven't had this problem with anything else.
The prop itself is looking great though!
i found the models so you might not have them installed correctly

trees

Apr 1, 2017
Tried installing in both tf/custom as well as tf/materials/models and tf/models, then looking for 'hatch' or 'props_frostcharge' in the browser. No dice. I can however get the props to appear in hammer by manually typing in the file paths in the 'world model' field.

Last edited:

trees

Apr 1, 2017
You have to restart hammer after installing it. Model browser won't update otherwise
Yep, I do this every time.

Over the last week I've installed more than half of all the custom models available on tf2maps, and the browser has had no trouble finding it all. Maybe with this one it's just hammer being hammer to me, who knows.