.fortune reporting in!

.fortune

L1: Registered
Nov 17, 2009
Hello all! .fortune here. I'm new to the Hammer editor, though I'm not so new to mapping. Just about every game I own has some sort of map/mission editor, and I've made custom maps using most of them.

One of my favorite games is Descent II (I loved Descent and Descent 3 also, but D2 was the best for me), not only because it's an awsome game (google it, seriously, you can probably get all 3 games for about $20 now), but it also came with a map editor that was simple to use, yet could produce stunning results. I loved making maps in that game, anything from full on single player missions to arena-style deathmatch maps.

So naturally when I saw how awsome some of the custom maps for TF2 were (HAARP and Vertex being two of my favorites), I jumped at the opportunity to make my own. I looked up some Hammer tutorials on google, one led me here, and I was really impressed by what I saw. So I lurked a few days, regestered, wrote this introduction, and well, here we are.

Anyway, I've already written too much, so I'll just say I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, and I'm exited to start working with Hammer.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Welcome!

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
'gday mate. You've come to the right place. Check out Political's sig when he posts for some great links to assist you in working with hammer.

Feb 17, 2009
welcome_w.png