KotH Flurry

Sep 19, 2010
Flurry is a KotH map set in an abandoned sawmill during the middle of winter (or that's the plan anyway). Heavily inspired by Viaduct.

Special thanks to:
- A Boojum Snark for his Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack
- Ravidge for his Lighting Library
- YOU for downloading, playing, and providing feedback

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2010
Thank you for reminding me! I checked the feedback from the last gameday, but haven't gotten around to the imp's yet.

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
My main concern when playing this, apart from the tad-large-size, was that it was just a bit...meh. Do something interesting with the geometry, or the point, add platforms and rocks or something to break it up, because right now it just feels really basic.

Sep 19, 2010
Updated to a4!

a4
- Adjusted environmental lighting
- Reworked route coming from spawn
- Added ramp and extended spawn room
- Added saw blade
- Displaced ground around mid
- Began light detailing

Tupperwits

L2: Junior Member
Sep 24, 2012
I have to agree with Aly, it is quite basic.
Coming from spawn, there's a lot happening in the right but the left route to that ledge is quite plain and the building acts as wasted space in between. This is just me but I'd use the building to connect up that bridge, the ledge on the left and a doorway near the rock to give the player a bit more choice

Sep 19, 2010
I have to agree with Aly, it is quite basic.
Coming from spawn, there's a lot happening in the right but the left route to that ledge is quite plain and the building acts as wasted space in between. This is just me but I'd use the building to connect up that bridge, the ledge on the left and a doorway near the rock to give the player a bit more choice

Which spawn were you leaving? This map is mirrored, not rotated, so each side will be different.