PD Flora Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctoBlitz

Sabotage related, and Tak approved!
aa
Jan 15, 2016
Flora Event - Hungry for a fight!

Flora is my first attempt at a Player destruction map and Halloween map with multiple capture zones, so the layout may seem a bit small around some corners.

As of A1 there really no hud displaying which capture zone is active so I have recorded custom lines to announce which points have opened/closed.

On a side note I have decided to do some gardening to help with stress and thought it would be fun to post updates with each new version

As always please message me with any feedback you might have regarding this map.

OctoBlitz

aa
Jan 15, 2016
This update for Flora includes the following changes:

- REMADE THE ENTIRETY OF MID, POINT A & B
  • Due to complaints of the size and the many corridors in A1 I have redesigned both points for easy access and varied gameplay
- CREATED NEW CUSTOM LINES FOR THE MAP INCREASING THE VOLUME
  • During the first version all of the voice lines were hard to hear due to regular gameplay making them hard to hear
- ADDED NOBUILD ZONES TO BOTH CAPTURE AREAS TO PREVENT ENGINEER'S FROM HIDING SENTRY GUNS WITHIN THE CAPTURE ZONES

Read the rest of this update entry...

OctoBlitz

aa
Jan 15, 2016
This update is an overhaul of B point as it was the most campable spot on the map with a single engineer locking down the room for one team to automatically win.

- Added a highground option for both teams so engineers can have a harder time keeping B under control
- Added details into the window corners to prevent engineers from hiding their buildings
- Added some minor textures and details to help players Identify B point
- Made cap zone a square instead of a trapazoid to better give a sense of the cap area, A's cap zone is still not changed
- Changed large animated doors for smaller ones
- Fixed an issue with Doors at B opening and closing at the same time (was a naming issue)

The next update I am going to post will most likely contain the Underworld and some half of the map's new custom announcer dialogue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.