Portal
Supreme Commander
Half-Life 2
Spider-Man 2
FEZ
Minecraft
Hyper Light Drifter
Monkey Ball Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube Version)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch Version)
The Last Guardian

BigfootBeto

Party Time 2.0!
aa
Jun 8, 2016
Definitely Kerbal Space Program. If it weren't for mapping I would still be playing that.

Now instead of crashing rockets, I'm crashing hammer.

ISPuddy

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2015
Mario series SERIOUSLY LOOK AT MY AVATAR

and all other source engine games because i love hammer editor

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
I've put a lot of my time into Nuclear Throne. Like, whenever what I'm doing isn't satisfying I launch NT and go for a run, repeat until I die stupidly on loop and can't be arsed to get a run as good, then I quit.

Dishonored is probably my favorite singleplayer 3D game I've known. Love almost everything except for a game-design detail of the fact that it gives you a fun way of playing and encourage doing the unfun way.

Some games that I don't play much anymore but will forever be within my heart:

I've bought Factorio this summer, and played for hours and hours and hours with friends. The community, if you ever see it, ain't fucking joking about how addictive it is. Also, it's an insanely finished game for an early access, and just an incredible thing as a product.

I've enjoyed parts of Borderlands 2 that I've played with mostly Tumbolisu. Especially in the starting areas, level and visual design is really inspiring and it's refreshing to start the game anew... the beginning gives off a much nicer impression of the game than playing the rest, especially alone.

Duck Game. It's really a nice, the amount and quality of small gameplay details is wonderful.
Terraria, I still remember the times we've played with Tumbolisu, killohurtz, zahn and whoever else. Good
theres a lot of games i like and i've listed a lot sure blah whatever

McLovin

May 25, 2017
Mario Kart WIi
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Galaxy
Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Sunshine

You probably see a trend.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
Fallout New Vegas, WWE 2k18, and M.G.S V, and Fallout 4.

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
Pretty big fan of Serious Sam, Doom, Wolfenstein. Basically old school shooters

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Westward II, along with Toontown Online and the Xbox version of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie video game were some of the earliest games I remember playing, along with the ones I still enjoy playing.

Bloons TD 5 is also very good! Earthbound, too!

Cartfridge

Jul 29, 2015
The Patrician's choice

Cory_in_the_House_Nintendo_DS_Box_Art.jpg

On a more serious note though:
Portal 2
Garry's Mod (mostly TTT)
Furi
Undertale
CS:GO
Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy(1/2)
most Zelda games
Shadow of the Colossus
Bloodborne

Not sure if they're my favorite games of all time, but they are the games I tend to think about when somebody asks me for game recommendations. I've probably forgotten to include a lot of games in this list but I think this should be enough for now.
And while we're on the topic of favorite games, what's everyone's favorite genre? Mine would probably be boss rushes.

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
These aren't in any particular order just what came into mind first.

Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six: Siege
Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands (Don't own a copy, but pretty darn fun when I tried in the past)
PAYDAY 2
Neverwinter
Garry's Mod

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Related to TF2 (or what I might recommend to someone coming off TF2):
Dishonored
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Halo Reach
- if you can find it

Dishonored is great for exploration and pretty-much allowing you to play how you want to play. Pretty good for new players.

Deus Ex Human Revolution is also great for playing how you want to play, but in a more RPG-type setting. The original deus ex is great for this also but because its so old and clunky (by default; without HD mods like GMDX) it's a lot harder to 'just jump into'.

Halo Reach would give you a taste of the whole Halo franchise with modern comforts and a great storyline. The story ties into the series super well and it really sits and weighs in my mind. Only on x360 / xbox One backwards compatibility.

Other recommendations / favorites because why not:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - fantastic horror.
Hollow Knight - great depth.
Minecraft - allows for a lot of creativity.
Super Mario World - terrific balance.
Ratchet and Clank 3: Up your Arsenal - cool mindless fun.
Minesweeper - great when waiting on loading screens.