Far Desert content pack?

MoonFox

L10: Glamorous Member
Mar 17, 2015
Anyway, before anyone gets a bit confused (if there is another request), im asking for aid on making a content pack, regarding deserts.
What I would like:
Textures: Sand worn textures, variant stone textures, Crag (you know in the summer, when it rains and then the rain dries up the dirt, and it leaves the chunky sparse dirt?)
Models: (this is limited by the fact that a lot of valve content is by definition in the American south west, IE: dustbowl, well, hydro, badlands, nucleus, etc.) Preferably some new cactus models, maybe small rock piles.

If you have any suggestion, I am open ears, but I, and the possible we (for anyone who'd like to pitch in), cannot put in everything.

- Thank you, Coltnweston (Aka, Beret the fox, the one and only solar powered fox)​

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
You might be better off just requesting individual textures and models that you need specifically. I don't think there is enough desert-themed content not already in the game to warrant a whole new pack.

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
You might be better off just requesting individual textures and models that you need specifically. I don't think there is enough desert-themed content not already in the game to warrant a whole new pack.
you could be right, but hey; the texture bit would add more variety to desert interiors and exteriors. I often run into the problem of what to texture where, there always seems to be a lack of desert textures, and industrial textures (that don't have rail road extras).

MoonFox

Mar 17, 2015
hmm, anything on sand worn concrete/wood/metal?