Family Practice Achievement

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by TheDarkerSideofYourShadow, May 1, 2008.

1. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    So, mine is stuck at 10/10 since the reset, and ubering some of the few people that are still on my friends list ("hey, I got an uber, let me add you to friends really quick then kick you off") didn't push it over. Thoughts?

2. trainRiderJ

trainRiderJ L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Remove them and re-add them, then uber again?

3. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

Positive Ratings:
    But the achievement already reads 10/10. And, I can't just reset the achievement since they took those commands out as well.

4. trainRiderJ

Positive Ratings:
    I know the rest of the "counter" achievements (bonesaw 50 medics, heal 1000000, etc) will show a full bar, but you will need to die and/or do the task one more time to get it to count. I'm guessing you need to uber someone on your friends list that you haven't ubered before.

If you can't find anyone, friend me. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970332791/home

5. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

Positive Ratings:
    I tried ubering a new person person yesterday, but no good.

6. trainRiderJ

Positive Ratings:
    I see a lot of people on the steam forums having the same issue as you...I don't know what to say at this point besides good luck.

7. ryodoan

ryodoan Resident Bum

Positive Ratings:
    I have the same problem with the "World Traveler" acheivement, I dont know what to do about it...

8. Supremacy

Supremacy L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I had that prob with the Play a round with every class. There is a file that you delete which clears the bar back to 0 however it will update from Valves servers I think.

9. R3dRuM

R3dRuM L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    1. Exit Steam.

2. Navigate to the following directory:
    C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/{UserName}/Team Fortress 2/tf

3. If you have the following files, please delete them:

gamestate.txt
    tf2_gamestats.dat
    tf2_gamestats.dmx

4. Restart your computer, restart Steam, and launch Team Fortress 2.

5. Perform the task described in the achievement an additional time to earn the achievement.

Should fix it.

10. Jag

Jag L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    There was that Glitch you need to Defragmetate TF2, and View integraty of Cash then Uber friend and it wil be fixed (if its not helping re-install STEAM !!! AND TF2) i tagged STEAM Suport on that thats what they told me 2 do and said "its a player based issue due to the fact that i used or was on a server when sm1 used the achevement_unlock_all command :)

11. Jag

Jag L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    that will not help the stats are store on STEAMWORKS network... they will be overritten its deeper than that there are 16 files with back uo of aciemets ony on your pc (not counting registry entites) with your achevs