CTF falldown_a1b

majemjh1

L1: Registered
Feb 23, 2010
falldown_b1

This is my first map, ctf_falldown.

I know some of the spawns on the map is broken and I will fix it before I release my next version of the map.

Last edited:

Mr. Wimples

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 27, 2010
Your screenshots are relatively zoomed in or of inside areas, I'm gonna download the map and look around a bit. In the future, try to take an overhead shot to give feedbackerers here that don't have the time to do a full download and test an opportunity to give some solid feedback. Nice architecture by the way.

red_flame586

L420: High Member
Apr 19, 2009
Looks great for your first map, just a few minor complaints.

1. It's very dark, especially in the intel room and outside, make sure you have a light environmental set to the correct specs for your skybox (see here for help if you don't know what to do) and make sure you put a lot more lights in the interior areas, especially around the intel. Spot lights on the bridges wouldn't hurt either.
2. From what I can see a lot of the map is very tight, this could get annoying as some classes might get a bit op.
3. I'm just thinking here that it would be very tempting and easy for an airblast pyro to hide behind those shipping containers and airblast anyone who walks past to their doom. Maybe you should make the bridges a bit wider and add railings on the side, also shipping containers up there don't make all that much sense, maybe you should change it into something else more likely to fit on a bridge, perhaps a building that spans between the two of them?

Those are just a few things i've picked out in the screens, try and get this in a game day to see how this plays out.