Factory

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Bot190, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Bot190

Bot190 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hydrodam

plr_hydrodam takes place along a river, two rival companies, are fighting for control of the river which they use to power there factories. they have an agreement that who ever blows up the dam at the top of the river first gets exclusive rights to use the river. You’ve been hired to help red textiles or blue industries to win the the race to the dam at the top of the river.

I plan to eventually detail it in hydro theme.
    This is only the first stage as of now, and it doesn't end correctly as of yet.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. Butter me

Butter me L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    people cant give you alot of feed back with out a download, but that being said theres a couple things you can work on that i noticed in the pictures, the skybox you need to make it look like one sky i can see the corner its pretty simple to do just google or youtube it. and it looks like the bomb is off the track in the second picture, the lighting looks good and i like the placement of the cross over of the bombs its not too closed off.

3. Bot190

Positive Ratings:
    Uh, not sure about the skybox, its the hydro sky. The cart being off the track is fixed. Oh and the download should be up.

4. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    Needs a new name. There's only eighty-one and a half TF2 maps with the name Factory.

5. Bot190

Positive Ratings:
    yeah, the names just temporary, not sure what i should name it though. Hydrodam sound ok?