CTF Exhibit A2

Norfolk made a map in 2016 that's not actually named after a Pokemon? What?

1. norfolk terrier

norfolk terrier L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Exhibit - Norfolk made a map in 2016 that's not actually named after a Pokemon? What?

Welcome to EXHIBIT, a tale of rivaling zoos begins! Look at the amazing, and real* animals! These include: Deer, Boars, :polarbear:s, Barrelbleps, and Shuckle. (Please don't mess with the Shuckle, or they will cause you to explode. No joke) Come to the zoo today! *lol jk, except for the shuckle.

2. Turnip

aa Turnip The 80s Vegetable

Positive Ratings:
    So you submitted your april fools map early?

3. norfolk terrier

Positive Ratings:
    Nope, the gamemode is an experiment. I will change it to invade CTF if it's not well received.

4. Viperi

aa Viperi 100% might be snake

Positive Ratings:
    Ew its me

I do in fact like the settings, however there's some reasonably understandable issues. Like the sides don't render the opposite side properly, the length is fine, but it feels claustrophobic a lot, even outdoors (expect the 2 floor areas) The mid feels like it doesnt exist, perhaps make it a little longer. Also a lot of the outer walls were just skyboxes (which honestly is only bad on detail stage, but feels kinda lazy).

5. norfolk terrier

Positive Ratings:
    NEW UPDATE FOR: EXHIBIT

Featuring a deathpit, bridges, improved mid buildings and fences, no skyboxes touching playable areas, and more to explore! (I actually don't remember a lot because half the changes made were made months ago)

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Moonrat

aa Moonrat The end of an era

Positive Ratings:
    Haven't played the map, but those walkways between the mid buildings look pretty cool.

• Thanks Thanks x 1