Evergreen

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
An alpine attack/defend map where BLU must take RED's 3 control points in order.

The focus of the map design was to create an effective design that incorporates all playstyles within it. As such, most of the design comes from multiple paths and height interactions. Each point has its strengths and weaknesses for the different classes purposely incorporated. Scouts especially will love the first two points, as this first started work during the Scout update.

Even though this is a first release, detailing and basic visibility optimazations have been made.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, as well as being informed of when plays of the map occur.

Things to do:
Alternate routes for the final point for attackers.
Balancing. (That's a given)
Lighting.
More detail.
The Roof O' Doom (Players will never know which one it is- I only call it that due to the sh*t it's given me. :cursing:)

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
looks nice but when you're taking screenshots, use both cl_drawhud 0 and r_drawviewmodel (something like that) 0

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
What do you mean by The Roof O' Doom?

It's just a bunch of brushes that curses at me in Hammer, yet plays properly in-game. Don't worry about it.

Owlruler said:
looks nice but when you're taking screenshots, use both cl_drawhud 0 and r_drawviewmodel (something like that) 0

I knew the first (notice the no hud.), but not the second. Thanks! :thumbup1: