Euro Server Test: Failed

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Some of you probably wanted to join the euro server stress test earlier today, only to find that you A) got a connection error, B) the connection stopped at "Parsing game info..." or C) something equally lame happened.

I can assure you that something like this has not happened before I restarted the server today, in order to update it after today's TF2 update (it auto-updates on restart). Me, MrAlBobo and a few others have been trying to solve this throughout the evening, even going as far as to removing plugins to see if something helped. We're still getting the connection error, and we've run out of ideas (well, I never had any :p).

All I can do is apologise for not checking the server's stability earlier than literally 15 minutes before the event, and I will send a ticket to GameServers for help.

Last edited:

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
First the [Z] server, and now this one. I might as well tell you now, everyone who agrees to be a TF2M partner will inherit my Death Cloud. It's all part of a nefarious plot to systematically destroy every server that runs custom TF2 :cursing:

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
Its not a rumor. There was some wierd shit going on today with the update. Like bugged field of view and skewed perspective of models. Seems like a manual update fixed it for my friends server.

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
[Insert "Wah wah waaaaaaah" sound effect here]

Last edited: