Where:
TF2Maps.net Official EU Server: steam://connect/91.121.155.109:27015
Gameday host: Muddy

When:
Saturday 9th of July, 7pm BST (6pm GMT)

Map List:
Map|Author|Download|Notes
koth_rigid_a2|Scrawnoisis| TF2M |-
cp_silver_a7|Prolyfic8| TF2M |If A & B aren't too close to the BLU team (C is also close to the RED team)
pl_mannfood_a2|Chuck Spurgeon| TF2M |fixes to initial red spawn; added forward blu spawn after capping B; modified final capture area; hope it plays much better than A1! Thanks!
ctf_flagzone_a4|Hyperion| TF2M |don't care about the neutral flag, it just fixes HUD
Map pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xfj8iygppouiaj/eu-gameday-9-7-16.zip?dl=0

Submission Rules:
Please use this format for submitting maps:

Code:
Map name: (provide the full filename, e.g. cp_example_a1)
Author(s):
Thread: (optional, if your map doesn't have a thread)
Download: (TF2M or Dropbox downloads preferred)
Notes: (optional)

If your submission breaks any of these rules, your map will be rejected.

All gamemodes are accepted, with the exception of Mannpower (as those maps require special server commands I do not have the necessary powers to enter) and non-serious gamemodes such as surf, trade, mge etc.

Other notes:
  • CP, PL and TC maps will be played for 30 minutes, Arena for 15 minutes, and every other gamemode will get 20 minutes. (I can extend this if necessary)
  • At the end of each map I will also be running a two-minute 'feedback round', during which people are invited to switch to Spectator mode to fly around and leave feedback (or continue playing if they so choose).
  • Submissions will close an hour before the gameday is due to start.
  • Maps are generally run in the order they are submitted, but if you'd like your map to be played at a certain time please let me know and that can be arranged. Also let me know if there's anything specific you'd like feedback on, e.g. spawn times, scale, detailing etc.
  • It is not required for you to attend the gameday if you submit a map.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums or on Steam.

Last edited:

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014