1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

Escape

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Ashigak, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Ashigak

Ashigak L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
  2. chickenm4n

chickenm4n L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    da ng. you're just pumping out these maps aren't you. this is the third one i've seen. and they're all recent :)

3. Dr. ROCKZO

Dr. ROCKZO L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    It probably isn't a good idea to release 3 alphas at the same time, you're going to get 2/3's less reception on each one..

4. absurdistof

aa absurdistof

Positive Ratings:
    I think he's been working on all 3 for a bit, found tf2m and decided to post them all :)

The only thing I see with this map is an amazing amount of brush cover around the hill that makes it look someone maze like.

5. Ashigak

Positive Ratings:
    Exactly right! I was on fpsbanana and then decided to "screw that" and head on over here. I had them ready to go up on that site but they wouldn't upload so once I arrived I just posted them all at once but they've been around for a while now.

absurdistof, I didn't quite get what you meant by this...could you explain it again please?

Ashigak

6. Ashigak

Positive Ratings:
    I hate double posting and bumping threads but I would like some more feedback on this map if possible. I have waited a while for another response.

Ashigak

7. Rikka

Rikka L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    http://www.tf2stats.net/map_search/?map=koth_escape]

At the time of this posting every stat is listed at 0. With all the custom maps out there you can't just sit and wait for others to play your map. You need to be the one to find outlets for testing.

Here we have gamedays and in the steam chat common impromptu tests, just to give examples.

• Thanks Thanks x 1