Elevator for PLR map

oolibokee

L1: Registered
Jun 17, 2011
I have a great idea for a plr map, but I am very new to map making. My request is the following:

Will someone please help me build the basic single-stage payload path structure for a plr map?

I have downloaded aboojum snark's gametype library and have started from there, but I want to include a couple of features that I can't reproduce on my own. I want the basic structure to look like this:

[start]___[elevator to intermediate cap point]____[elevator to final cap point].

That's it. I imagine the elevators to operate like the one at the end of plr_hightower, with a small platform at the base of the cart that moves with the cart.

I can do the rest on my own, but can someone please build this for me? I imagine that for an average map maker this would take a matter of minutes to put together, but for me it has been hours of googling and experimentation and I just can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2010
The Hightower PLR does some WEIRD stuff in it. I could try to explain it to you, but it is just a ton of entities and other bullshit. All I can suggest is get the decompiled version of Upwards and look at it or just plain copy it. Or someone else can try to explain it to you.

Last edited: