Dynrion

KotH Dynrion a1a

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
Do they spawn out the front twords the point like harvest or the back of the buildings.
I think you can see it very easily just by looking at map overview screenie. So they spawn like in Harvest

Last edited:

Cytosolic

L5: Dapper Member
May 1, 2015
Looks interesting. The basic layout seems solid but the upstairs looks very over powered with the full health and ammo and two possible jump downs. Also, the water basin/ditch seems quite under powered and hard to get out of.

If it's powerhouse themed whats with all the wood? It looks out of place. Either way I'll be interested to see how this plays in an actual match.

~Cyto

Jul 6, 2015
Looks interesting. The basic layout seems solid but the upstairs looks very over powered with the full health and ammo and two possible jump downs. Also, the water basin/ditch seems quite under powered and hard to get out of.

If it's powerhouse themed whats with all the wood? It looks out of place. Either way I'll be interested to see how this plays in an actual match.

~Cyto
Powerhouse Themed as in layout, not terrain. ;)

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
I gotta agree with Cyto, the textures you chose do clash with each other. Especially the asteroid one of the building in the middle.
Seeing those little houses and concrete buildings makes me picture the map with Granary's theme, more farm-ey, like someone decided to build this facility over an old man's farm and he was too proud to leave and then built around it.
I wonder how it will play