Dust Devil

CP Dust Devil b4

Frupcup™

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2020
Dust Devil - Fight to vertically integrate the gravel industry!

CP Dust Devil is a map set in a gravel processing and shipping center. Battle on behalf of your corporate overlords as they attempt to vertically integrate the gravel industry!

I have been working on and off on this map for perhaps a year now. It's playable but not complete. It has no cubemaps or spectator cameras but otherwise is fully playable.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Frupcup™

Jul 11, 2020
Frupcup™ updated Dust Devil with a new update entry:

Fighting Over Gravel, Now With More Frames!

Wow, it has been a while since the last update! Dust Devil has been sitting in my custom folder for a couple years now. While I've done some things here and there, I finally have enough to warrant an update. It still needs to be extensively playtested...

What's NEW in Dust Devil?
- Major Improvements to Optimization!
  • More Detailing
  • Bug Fixes
  • It's been so long. What isn't new? ;)

Please enjoy this new version, and be sure to leave comments and ratings!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Frupcup™

Jul 11, 2020
Frupcup™ updated Dust Devil with a new update entry:

Less Map for the Same Price!

Following recent playtest feedback and demos, I've come to the conclusion Dustdevil is too big! For the foreseeable future, I'll be working on scaling the map down. In the meantime, I've made some smaller changes that should bandage the issue until a more complete fix comes. Some small quality of gameplay changes have been made as well.

What's NEW in Beta Version 4?
  • Changes to the final and second control point areas to make the map smaller and less open.
  • Players...

Read the rest of this update entry...