Drizzle

Urser

L1: Registered
Nov 6, 2009
"koth_drizzle" by Urser
-----------------------
koth_drizzle is a small king of the hill map for Team Fortress 2. It consists of 2 identical bases opposite of each other with a small Satellite Tower in the middle. Player's must hold the tower for 3 minutes to win.

To install, extract the .bsp file to your Steam\steamapps\accountname\team fortress 2\tf\maps folder.

My first map release. I currently have no plans on making changes, but I'm not ruling out working on it again in the future.

There are a number of problems I am aware of, such as the tree cards in the skybox being terribly bright with HDR enabled, the very chokey capture point, only one exit point for the spawns, and some displacements that aren't sewed together. Unfortunately I didn't think of these things when I sketched the layout, so they're design flaws that were hard to remedy so late in development. (I started detailing before completing all my brushwork. I know, big mistake.)

Besides that, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks! :O

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
It looks small and very...bland. Fill it up with some grass props and various other detail props. It just seems empty.
And small.