Drinking Holes

iamgio

L1: Registered
Sep 7, 2009
** WARNING **
If you are offended by strobe lights,entire map ranging nobuilds, (male?) strippers, or maps with no objective please move along. There are hundreds of beautiful, perfectly balanced maps tuned to for optimum gameplay for TF2. This is not one of them.

...Otherwise...
Glug Glug

After way too many revisions, scrapping, and countless errors the doors to the drinking holes are finally open.

In this map, the RED team can enjoy a peaceful saloon situated somewhere in the plains under the watchful eye of the barkeeper (an engineer) and its owner (the sniper). Beverages and sandwiches are available 24/7 along with a sensible dance floor.

The BLU team's drinking hole is a bit more wild. A live DJ (with music graciously edited out to save your ears) and dancers make Clüb Über a popular nightlife destination. There are only two rules in the Clüb, don't touch the dancers and don't use noclip to find the secrets.

This map was not really meant to be an idle map (though go for it if you want to) or a serious competitive map (again, go for it if you enjoy playing without cps or flags); this map was really only created as practice. I am not an expert mapper and this is my first (official) release. This is evidenced by the lighting errors in some places and some broken brushes. So, try not to judge this map on its concept alone; give it the benefit of the doubt and load it up!

-iamgio

Last edited:

iamgio

L1: Registered
Sep 7, 2009
Exactly.
I can only imagine the horror this would cause if it were to be played on a public server.

T

The Asylum

Exactly.
I can only imagine the horror this would cause if it were to be played on a public server.

Couldn't be worse than orange x and all of it's bastard children, could it?