PL Downward b2

Made by Fmrunga

1. Fmrunga

Fmrunga L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Description: The first two caps have a lot of height differences, with a track that continuously slopes downward. The second cap has a zig-zag type of track, which then passes through a rather narrow passageway into the final cap, which has a very open area.

Anyway, I hope the map will be somewhat fun to play, despite it being my first.

Note: map doesn't have a skybox as of yet. :blush:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    I like some of the detailing. The map looks really, really tall though. Much more of a height advantage than 192 units makes it extremely hard for the players on the bottom to attack the ones on the top.

3. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    (See Sword's post)

Your HDR is horribley bright too...

And why is there icicles in the desert, around the rather dull and unexciting looking final point...

4. Jeremy

Jeremy L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    The fact that all the large windows have been opened in the same way bugs me a little. Also, as has been mentioned, the HDR lighting is damn bright.

The detailing is very good though.

5. REEJ

REEJ L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

6. Fmrunga

Fmrunga L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I've removed a few of the really high spots in the map to try and make this less of an issue. Also turned down the HDR exposure a great deal, so it doesn't look like the map's being flooded with bright light anymore.

The last cap has been updated with a structure above the death pit to make it a bit more interesting. Decided to get rid of the icicles as well. :p