Download Time

koalamugger

L1: Registered
Jul 23, 2009
So i have essentially finished my new map koth_Desert_Gulch. The map is currently being tested on my server and will stay up until everything is finished and the final version is released. The map looks awesome, plays REALLY well, and people love the map. HOWEVER, the download time is ridiculous and I want to cut on the DL time to make the map more desirable to visiting players.

This is the server:

sN. {Super Nifty} Server! 8.6.8.158:27015

Go check it out tell me what you think, and how i can get rid of the download time. I took alot of this from an old map i had made and remade it to be WAY more fun. Mess around with it and tell me what you think.

P.S. we are looking for server admins at Super Nifty so if you can help me out a bit and get this problem solved I am more then happy to give you admin.

koalamugger

L1: Registered
Jul 23, 2009
sweet so i finished everything up, the download time should be much smaller. how would someone like to test it out since i cant (i already have the map) and tell me how long it takes. And if it was a reasonable wait.

Here's the server's IP:

8.6.8.158:27015

While you are in there check out the map see if there is anything you would want to add, it's not finished for another week or so.

P.S. thank you to everyone who helped out with the redirect, this forum is AWESOME as always lol