CP Doot Doot Desert A1 fix

When Skeleton gets a Skeletan

1. ExtraCheesyPie

ExtraCheesyPie L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Doot Doot Desert - When Skeleton gets a Skeletan

Welcome to Doot Doot Desert, a 5cp map set in Egypt.

Why Doot Doot Desert? Well, deserts are dry, as are skeletons, and they live in deserts anyways. And I needed a fitting name.

I really hate most 5CP maps because I feel like the gameplay is too dull. Not enough height, the standard badlands-esque ending area. So I decided to make my own. The best would to describe it would be Granary meets cp_egypt's height variation. There's a massive central spire on 2nd, the mid point is raised up with accessable rooftops all around, and 3rd is... I don't know, some sorta ruins. Beats me.

I've got a good feeling about this map, which probably means its terrible. But i'll go for it.

Known issues:
    • I need some sorta Egyptian statues or statue substitute, gargoyles don't exactly fit
    • The skybox is diddled up when youre on a high up perch
    • ??
    Also, I've designed it so a scout can play 'Floor is Lava', allowing them not to touch the ground all the way from mid to 2nd. Try to figure it out, hehe

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. Moonrat

aa Moonrat The end of an era

Positive Ratings:
    Well, if it's hot and dry, the corpse would most likely have not decomposed fully, therefore they are not a skeleton.

3. ExtraCheesyPie

Positive Ratings:
    blame Bone-Dry Dunes from Mario Kart for that, it's sorta where I got the idea from. I was actually going to name it cp_dootdootdunes originally

4. ExtraCheesyPie

Positive Ratings:
    I sorta fucked up, and I didn't move over a crate that should've been on both teams.

Also added a rope to the other side, and changed the skybox texture while I was at it

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    The name makes it sound like a Mario Kart course with memes.

6. ExtraCheesyPie

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    I made this, this is the new promo image for my map. As you can see im really good at Photoshop

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KubeKing

aa KubeKing Back home in Jupiter, things are getting harder

Positive Ratings:
    FRONT PAGE of the Workshop. 7/5 work. Doot, doot doot doot doot doot, doot. Doot.