Doors

Little Pixel

L1: Registered
May 29, 2016
So I made a set of doors to use for one of my maps, but I wanted to know if I am able to make them open to the sides, like the right side of the door going right and the left side of the door going left.

I have never tried doing this before and I don't seem to know how to do it, I would love to get some help for this.

<3

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Func_door has a Move Direction keyvalue, which you can set to any direction you like. You'll want to change the middle value of the direction to change which direction it moves in. You can look at the compass in the upper right, which tells you which direction the door will move in:

G0HrB4U.png

You can also click on the compass to change the angle, which is helpful for other entities (especially light_environment). This angle matches up with Hammer's top view.

Little Pixel

L1: Registered
May 29, 2016
Func_door has a Move Direction keyvalue, which you can set to any direction you like. You'll want to change the middle value of the direction to change which direction it moves in. You can look at the compass in the upper right, which tells you which direction the door will move in:

G0HrB4U.png

You can also click on the compass to change the angle, which is helpful for other entities (especially light_environment). This angle matches up with Hammer's top view.
I shall test that out and see how it goes, thank you very much for the help <3