Doomsday

Dred_furst

L1: Registered
Aug 9, 2009
Hey there,

I have been working on cp_doomsday for the last month or so with regular playtests on knifeback mountain.

Doomsday is a 5 point push/pull control point map set in the depths of a mountain with a large doomsday device in it. The teams are fighting to keep control over it with usually quite devastating circumstances.

Please let me know any major faults with it that you can see here in the screenshots, a download will be available when I decide.

Last edited:

Pikmin 23

Mar 16, 2009
Oh, great, just great. I'm about to put pl_doomsday on the maps showcase forums, and then I see "Doomsday" on the front page... :cursing:

Well, anyway, it looks pretty good from what I can see in the screens. A bit bland, but I'd imagine you haven't gotten to detailing work as of yet.

Dred_furst

Aug 9, 2009
Maptest at somepoint tonight (GMT) on knifeback mountain! I cannot expect there to be many slots left after all the regulars pile in, but if you turn up, you might get to play.

Dred_furst

Aug 9, 2009
I am back working on this again, and I have started work on the middle point. The main things I am doing in this art pass is to fully texture the map and get the buildings in a better state than they were previously. Currently I have revamped the lower section of the point to be more like nucleus as it works a lot better and new side buildings as seen above.