Doomsday Arcade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Icarus, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Icarus

aa Icarus

Positive Ratings:
    Thought I'd share with you guys something that's been keeping me entertained me the last 2 hours.

Doomsday Arcade: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade

Starts off kind of random and outright nerdy, but as their acting skills and editing abilities improve, the series really takes off. They make fun of games at the same time supporting quite an interesting narrative. Overall, it's really good as an amateur video series.

Up to Ep.15, released bi-weekly.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Fearlezz

Fearlezz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
  3. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Oh my god, this is awesome! Utterly retarded, but awesome. Love it.

4. Caliostro

Caliostro L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    In case you aren't familiar with The Escapist, they also have a lot of other good shows.

Zero Punctuation and Unskippable are a must, Apocalypse Lane is also pretty good if you like that sort of humor.

5. Icarus

aa Icarus

Positive Ratings:
    Is Unskippable the stupid dubbed over cutscenes they used to show at the end of ZP episodes?

6. Jack Riguel

Jack Riguel L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I know they used to advertise for it after the ZP episodes. Eh, they're not that great I agree. Even the one where Ben Croshaw was a guest in. To me it seems that they're mostly doing the MST3K thing except for games... but retsupurae does it better so :p

7. Waif

Waif L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    so lame, but thats what makes it that funny :p