does anyone know a...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shaar, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Shaar

Shaar L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin

Positive Ratings:
    a good place where I can make a thread advertising a game one would be constructing?

Atm, im constructing a small game maker game, steampunk styled, we're trying to think of a decent place to make a thread about the game, and then later put up a demo to for people to test.

2. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    everything goes in off topic.

3. Dr. ROCKZO

Dr. ROCKZO L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Nice to see you're well down the road of development.. "we're trying to think of a decent place to make a thread about the game"

4. Shaar

Positive Ratings:
    I ment other forums in general, as well as here. but thanks :)

5. Numerous

Numerous L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    gmc.yoyogames.com

I heard that the people on there tend to use Gamemaker.

...also, for matters than trolling/being a smartass, advertising for what? Spriters/programmers, people to play your game, opinions on the game you release, what?

Also, who're the we?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  6. Shaar

Positive Ratings:

the We is me and the other person who is working on the game with me. and yeah, pretty much as you stated. we're also going to be releasing a demo soon, so It'd be nice to know places where we can put the game and get a nice load of C+C

7. Numerous

Numerous L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    So do you mean "all of the above" or what? Come to think of it, who's spriting?
    Also, C+C = command and conquer. If thats what you want, go post it on a Tiberian Sun forum.

8. Shaar

Positive Ratings:
    I'm doing the spriting, but i may be getting outside help soon. Back from my days on another forum, C+C always stood for comments and critique. We're not too worried about advertising yet, we just wanna get C+C on what we've done so far. Im scouting for places now, because we just got a few bits and peices to do (creating menu art, and adding a few more sound effects), then we'll be releasing a two stage demo.