dest_the_warehouse

Night MapKOT

L1: Registered
Oct 15, 2009
This is the first map in my new gamemode. BLU team have to destroy the RED weak point - the detonator under the 15 radioactive barrels! RED have to protect that object which is also a Dispenser.

The map has great opportunities for Defending the base or attack it. Uber charges are also greatly valuable to destroy the object.

Features:
1 Two towers
2 A little house like in Dustbowl
3 Night fight
4 A big house near the BLU spawn
5 A NEW gamemode

Last edited:

dr_digital2

Apr 23, 2009
You should make some crazy cool looking custom model for the radioactive barrels. If you do (or if you can get someone to do it for you) it should look really cheap in a bomb cart kinda way. You know were it looks like it was put together last minute really quickly. Something with like a time bomb on the side. I don't know. But I'm sure people would love it.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Should be good and i really dont understand the decal tool :I i must learn (btw plz make :I a smiley for a guy with blown up cheeks

Haas

Aug 26, 2008
A Russian download site and no screenshots, some how all my internet alarm bells are going off.
I would like to test a new gameplay but I really don't trust this.

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
No pics no clicks! You really need pictures for people to bother about trying the map

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
How will we destroy it? With a cart or our puny weapons?

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
Can we get some screenshots that show the map?

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
LIGHTING.

Please.

First screenshot is incredibly dark: 'night stylized' or no, TF2 needs full illumination over the entire playable area, look at how Valve lit plr_pipeline.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
I want to know what the map looks like.

The_Ulf

L6: Sharp Member
May 26, 2009
Yup, unplayable darkness, still.

Work on getting in some lighting props and appropriate light, light_spot and point_spotlight (last one doesn't emit light, useful with props to make them look like they're spotlights).