Depot

KotH Depot A4

B!scuit

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 12, 2016
Depot - Spawn to spawn sightlines don't count if there's props in the way

A small, flat, dreary looking map I came up with gazing at industrial buildings on a rainy drive home

B!scuit

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 12, 2016
Added a big room next to the point, just like Lakeside
Added a walkway 256hu up in the big room, just like Suijin
Added a room with a mesh floor, just like... Upward?
Flank drop down now has stairs
Moved lights clipping with ceilings down 16hu
Any many other, harder to describe changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
i have to say that i had a really good time playing your map yesterday. but the main issue of the map is that it's too Small And there was only 1 way to get to the point. ( and the point was obviously smaller ) if you fix those 2-3 issues i see your map being really fun to play. good luck with your map bro :D

Wyvern

Certified TF2 Cartographer
Feb 16, 2018
So, the first thing that stands out to me that monumental sightline across the point. I know you’re fairly experienced, biscuit, so I won’t lecture you on controlling sight lines. Maybe raise the point a little bit, that area seems flat. Other than that, there are a few areas that might be a little open, but there are no remarkable flaws. I like the height variation in some of the other areas, and the map itself has an interesting concept. Keep working, biscuit, this map has some potential!

AlexEatDonut

L3: Member
May 9, 2018
This map is full of potential, but you should probalby extend the travel time from spawn to the point, right now when you overextend a bit you get directly in front of the spawn.