Deceit

CP Deceit A12

Rexen²

L1: Registered
Jul 14, 2017
It would be cool if you could add rain but make it so it only rains a lit bit randomly. What I mean by that is that one round it could be raining the next round it could not be raining or it could be raining heavily. I mean the skybox makes it look like it could rain at anytime.

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
This map has to long of a sniper sight lines on B.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I think I enjoyed A a lot more than in previous versions. Probably due in part to people knowing the map better and because of the new upper route on the left for Blue. I would watch the demo and look for snipers hanging out on roofs - they seemed to be causing a lot of trouble but I'm not really sure cause I was too busy trying not to die.

B seems hard to hold for Blue. There was a point during the match where I felt like we had effectively cleared Red out, but... nobody came? I don't know how to explain it. I blame Blue not having enough advantages - the window route is basically a gimme for Red if they're paying attention and the shutter route is a bit of a no man's land for both teams.

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
A3
- Redesigned B point
- Roof at A accessible by cliffside route at BLU spawn
- Added additional flank into C point
- Minor fixes

A4
- Adjusted A roof to be mostly clipped
- Fixed some invisible solids (that maybe pushed people into cliffs accidentally..)
- Fixed BLU spawn times being 20 seconds
- Fixed doors that should've opened at A but wouldn't
- Minor adjustments in B area to make it less RED-sided

Read the rest of this update entry...

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
A5
A:
- Adjusted the pipe route on right side of BLU spawn to have less of a bad sightline
- Lengthened capture time
- Until A is capped, RED players spawn 1-2 seconds faster
- Added pickups in the upper cliff route left out of BLU spawn. Adjusted pickups above the capture area to be in the C-A shortcut so players can use them in A & C fights.

B:
- Replaced tiny shed with a building that RED can set up and defend in
- Fixed health being almost out of reach beneath rocket

C:
- Redesigned the walkways and beneath area to be better to play on. Lower area is now higher up to make players feel like the area is less of a 'no go zone
- Adjusted the area around the shortcut to be less spam-friendly, and to allow the large door at B to be easier accessed by BLU
- Fixed snipers having sightlines to RED spawn from the balcony introduced in A4

Read the rest of this update entry...

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Download has been reverted to A11 as the A12 update was non-functional.