Custom gamemode: Base control (single stage)

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
i'm not trying to make any drama or trigger a
nyone but you kinda stole the 2koth idea of smallbiscuit https://tf2maps.net/downloads/2koth-prefab.4044/. oh well after reading the other posts in this thread it doesn't really matter anymore

@SmallBiscuit excuse me but
U8rfNhe.png

I even made a map with it in 2010 if you want to go dredging up my first map

Last edited:

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
i'm not trying to make any drama or trigger anyone but you kinda stole the 2koth idea of smallbiscuit https://tf2maps.net/downloads/2koth-prefab.4044/. oh well after reading the other posts in this thread it doesn't really matter anymore

So you read the posts in this thread, realised that what you were saying was completely pointless... and said it anyway?

There's a lot of rubbish posts in this thread. Please try and make sure what you're posting is contributing to the discussion.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Ideas are worthless, it's the execution that determines the value.

I skimmed through the .vmf's both of this gamemode, and @SmallBiscuit 's 2Koth. Aesthetics alone can not tell if there is a copy. This gamemode is based around the 5CP mode, while Biscuits is apparently based around the sequential map gamemode (ABC).

If people cried plagiarism every time an idea was taken, then we wouldn't have much stuff in the world. Can't claim you own a problem, only one of the solutions.

Etasus

L420: High Member
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah, I understand im a complete shit, and that I dont have an argument to stand on Please accept my formal apollogy, i realize that I was an absolute douche, and after about 2 posts in, I realized that any argument i posted would be useless, and would not have worked... I'm terribly sorry to all the people I have angered, (which is more than it really should have been)