CTF_SPYvsSPY

Scoobingsthe2nd

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 11, 2007
Hi,

I was reading about the class changing trigger thing under the magnetic map and I got this idea.

What if you made a map where it was a basic CTF layout, but you could only be the spy class. I thought that would be a lot of fun, so I wanted to get that out there. I'm currently working on another map but I'll probably start messing around with this idea between beta 2 and 3 of crossover.

I'll probably have pink panther playing in the background too... just because that would be funny.

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
For 1 time. I would like this yes :)
Have one of those comic decals in it:

smellflower.gif

Scoobingsthe2nd

Nov 11, 2007
yeah I would really like to have some spy vs spy decals in it haha.

It'll be a while before I get around to this but I wanted to pitch it because I laughed out loud when I thought to myself the possibilities.

I was thinking it would also be fun to have boobytraps all over the two bases. :001_tt1:

l3eeron

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jan 4, 2008
lol

booby traps would be fun to make in hammer

...So, hammer can control classes and their limits? I thought it wasn't possible

Apex_

L3: Member
Jan 23, 2008
lol

booby traps would be fun to make in hammer

...So, hammer can control classes and their limits? I thought it wasn't possible

Hammer can't control classes or limits directly, but using a clientcommand you can force players to switch classes when they spawn. It just runs join_class X on the player, as if they'd switched manually.

Actually, I haven't seen a class enforcing trigger work properly in any map I've played. Hope you can sort it out, Scoobings!

Scoobingsthe2nd

Nov 11, 2007
This was just all in theory. I'll certainly give it a go though see if maybe I can't make it work.