1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

ctf_rockpike

Discussion in 'WIP (Work in Progress)' started by Nutomic, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Nutomic

Nutomic L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    I want to present you my map ctf_rockpike, a symetrical capture the flag map in a rocky environment.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are three ways to the enemy intel: 1. Going direct way, but you're a good target for snipers there, through a cave between the bases, or through a gangway next to the bases.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here you can download the map from FPSBanana
    Here you can download it from my homepage.

I would be glad about comments :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. Fogold

Fogold L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I think it looks great, but I have to say that the middle point looks a bit barren, but its nothing big, everything else seems fine to me :) .

3. Tinker

aa Tinker

Positive Ratings:
    Looks good, although obviously I haven't played it yet. A few remarks judging by the screenshots:
    - That third screenshot of BLU's base could use some more stuff happening on the wall. It looks very empty. Maybe some logos or such.
    - What is a rockpike doing inside and why does it have intelligence on it? :p

4. Nutomic

Nutomic L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    -I will add more Details in the next version, in this version I mainly worked on the gameplay things
    -Because it is how it is :thumbup1: