CTF_Process_b1

Scotland Tom

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 19, 2008
Welcome to the forums!

From the screens it looks like you've got some really interesting and unique architecture going on there. Kind of refreshing to see that change from the normal TF2 standard. Good use of textures, though some of them do just kind of looked like they're slapped on there without a whole lot of thought. Dunno how to better describe that though. A few textures look like they aren't scaled properly. There's some chicken wire in the 4th screenshot... that needs to be scaled down a lot. It's way too large.

Overall, looks pretty interesting. I'll check it out further if I get the chance.

Kardinal

L1: Registered
Feb 25, 2008
I put this up on our server this weekend and I was very pleased. I love the use of levels, but it still has limits in how and where you can use those levels.

We gave it two thumbs up and it's now in our rotation!I put this up on our server this weekend and I was very pleased. I love the use of levels, but it still has limits in how and where you can use those levels. Thank you very much for the effort you put forth.

We gave it two thumbs up and it's now in our rotation!

Ace

L3: Member
Feb 15, 2008
I played this map, and I like the style.

The only thing I am not sure about is the way you have done the skyboxes, (you cannot see the other base from the roof) and the fact that you can walk into them.