ctf_openfire2 (TFC Remake)

R3dRuM

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 13, 2008
Yes, im remaking openfire, this will be a complete tf2 conversion will give updates by the end of the week (sunday) please give suggestions on what bugs/errors etc. you want to be fixed from tfc to tf2.

3_stooges_geo

L1: Registered
Dec 7, 2007
just make sure it is explained that you need to unlock the security shield to steal the intel.
there are already 2 remakes,1 you have to cap a cp to release shield,the other you dont have to release shield.

R3dRuM

Feb 13, 2008
Not really sure how im going to do the flag capture part yet but i have only 1 picture with no textures right at the moment and it is a hammer picture, havent compiled yet. Here it is:

73543418ch3.png

R3dRuM

Feb 13, 2008
Project Cancelled due to the fact that it has been done twice already (horribly in my opinion).

Sorry

Narkissus

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 22, 2008
Well now perhaps you can start on a different project, perhaps something of your own design.
Or, if you feel like they are done badly, you could try to do them better you know.

Pad See Ew

L1: Registered
Dec 1, 2007
You should do Openfire justice, unlike the ones you said weren't done right. I have great frag memories of Openfire! Do it !

Voztron

L2: Junior Member
Jan 14, 2008
I remeber this map it was pretty cool. I haven't seen the other remakes, if they are that bad why dont you continue? Maybe just rename it and add your own touch to improve on the original?